CNS NOTAM Service Expert – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a CNS NOTAM Service Expert for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you have a good communication skills in English and a proficiency in datalink NOTAM Proposals Services with at least 5 years of experience in space or aeronautical transport and 2 years in data services operation and maintenance, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be responsible of the aviation datalink NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) Proposals Services provision: including the daily operation, maintenance and the evolutions of the services and tools, the definition of the overall aviation datalink NOTAM services architecture. You will also contribute to other possible CNS (Communication Navigation Surveillance) NOTAM proposal services.
- Datalink NOTAM System Architect: defining the Datalink NOTAM proposals tool architecture to secure, operate and improve the delivery of the service, iterating with the Customer and industry and participating to relevant Datalink system evolutions/development review milestones;
- Operation, maintenance and evolution of the Datalink NOTAM Proposals Service;
- Management and supervision of the required subcontractors;
- Datalink NOTAM Proposals Service performance monitoring and reporting;
- Datalink NOTAM Proposals Service engineering:
o Supporting to Second Line Maintenance (SLM) of tool Software (SW);
o Management of SLM and warranty of Hardware (HW) infrastructure;
o Management and analysis of non-conformances;
o Defining and maintaining the NOTAM Tool Evolution Roadmap in close coordination with the Customer.
- Contribute to the promotion activities;
- Maintaining the Datalink NOTAM proposals service aligned with applicable regulations and standards in coordination with the Service Development team;
- Supporting the identification and characterization of NOTAM-like notifications required for other CNS services or other domains than aviation;
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong autonomy
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Shows initiative and is able to synthesize
- Good capacity of analysis, synthesis and reporting
- Team player spirit
- High level of Englih (B1-B2) - CECRL
- Experience in services operation and maintenance
- Security knowledge with experience in network security (e.g. FWs configuration, traffic monitoring, VPNs, etc.), communication and data security (e.g. encryption, secure protocols) and/or authentication solutions (e.g. LDAP, Kerberos)
- User and customer oriented
- Experience in Software development, system engineering and technical documentation creation
- Other desirable skills:
o Understanding of satellite-based controller/pilot datalink supporting air traffic management communications
o Understanding of ICAO Aviation System Block Upgrade and Global Air Navigation Plan
o Knowledge of datalink avionics
o Background in key relevant CNS fora (Eurocontrol, Eurocae, SESAR, others.)
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
Availability for regular travels, especially in Europe
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time / Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers