EGNOS Service Tools Manager – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a EGNOS Service Tools Manager for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you have leadership and team building skills with a good level of English and proficiency in methods of development and evolution of complex software and 5 years of experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) and 3 years of experience in a field relevant to management and development of software and tools, then this position is for you!
By joining us, your role will be to ensure the steady and fluid operation of the Mission Performance Unit by means of checking the correct operation of Mission Performance tools, developing new software, defining new requirements and managing the development and acceptance of the tools.
- Coordination of the team in charge of maintaining and evolving Mission Performance Tools,
- Maintain the performance tools, networks and connections so that they can be operated in nominal conditions,
- Management of the obsolescence and guarantee of Mission Performance tools,
- Management of observation reports, configuration management, control of changes and documentation management,
- Raise Observation Reports for the anomalies found in Performance Tools;
- Maintain and develop scripts and software related to the exploitation of tools
- Maintain and evolve softwares to provide real time information to users (internal and external users),
- Proposition of evolutions on tools; be responsible for the acceptance of new or evolved performance tools and to participate actively during the corresponding industry qualification milestones,
- Support the EGNOS System formal Reviews,
- Coordinate and supervise the installations and deployments related to performance tools.
The following skills will be assessed in your application:
- Adaptability and initiative
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Strong autonomy and ability to assume responsibilities
- Project management
- Experience in development of software related to GNSS performance analysis
- Mastering the methods of development and evolution of complex software
- Knowledge in Visual Basic.Net ,Python, MATLAB, C/C++ and scripting required
- Basic knowledge of cybersecurity aspects
5 years of experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) and 3 years of experience in a field relevant to management and development of software and tools.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.