Site Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Site Engineer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are able to communicate in a multicultural environment (English Level B2 – CEFR), you have technical competencies on hosting infrastructure (knowledge of electrical, network, and RF antenna wiring, civil work follow-up if you know how to manage Service Level Agreements, to conduct audits and if you have at least 3 years of experience in aeronautics and space domain, then this position might interest you!
Your main responsibilities/activities will be:
- Monitoring the EGNOS operational sites services:
- Gathering on a monthly basis the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) values defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the MCC (Mission Control Center) and the hosting entities of the CPF (Central Processing Facility), NLES (Navigation Land Earth Station) or RIMS (Ranging and Integrity Monitoring Station) equipment: (for more information: Click here!
- KPIs values consolidation and correlation with the operational site performance;
- Calculation of potential penalty coming from the monthly KPI’s values determined;
- Preparing and performing monthly reviews of the SLA execution;
- Delivering a monthly report summarizing the performance of the SLA of the EGNOS sites: KPI, certification status, level of conformity;
- Gathering environmental data coming from sites, production and analysis of the consolidated report.
- Leading contracts supervision:
- Supervising the services commitments of the entities performing the hosting, maintenance and operations. Each commitment deviation is tracked and the necessary actions must be defined and conducted;
- Performing some regular site visits to check that the SLA is correctly executed and particularly the local security and maintenance procedures used for the EGNOS system. These visits are contracts supervision, according to the audit method, and may also be used for technical and contractual topics which could be broached regarding the execution of the SLA; internal coordination with the technical experts will be done.
- Monitoring evolutions linked to EGNOS sites:
- Managing or contributing to the treatment the team’s actions;
- Managing or contributing to specific projects, related to creation of new sites and existing site modifications: technical, financial, contractual negotiation, and planning constraints management;
- Keeping updated the Hosting Entity applicable documentation;
- Maintaining and improving software tools.
- Contributing to projects and ESSP activities
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- High English level (B2) – CEFR
- Rigour, autonomy, initiative and synthesis spirit
- Capability to assume responsibilities
- Team player spirit and customer service’s oriented
- Skills in Microsoft software suites (MSOffice, MSProject, etc.)
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreement management (e.g. telecom operators type)
- Technical skills on ground stations hosting means (notions on electricity, network and RF antenna cabling, associated civil works)
- Basic knowledge in programming on Excel would be appreciated
- Training on internal auditor methodology would be a plus
- Knowledge of space (SBAS if possible) or aeronautical systems’ operations would be a plus
- Experience in project management
- Experience in international context projects (European) would be a plus
Available for regular travel in and outside Europe (1 to 2 missions on site per month)
Experience of at least 3 years in Aeronautics or Space domain
Engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time / Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers