Adoption Tools Engineer (M/F)
Within the Service Adoption & Support team, the Adoption Tools Engineer is in charge of supporting the specification, procurement and exploitation of marketing and adoption tools aimed at fostering the wide adoption of EGNOS in different market segments.
Adoption Tools Engineer’s main responsibilities:
► Supports the specification of marketing and adoption tools fulfilling the EGNOS adoption overall objectives
► Supports the identification and active search of suitable tools available in the market capable of supporting the established marketing / adoption requirements
► Supports technically the required procurement activities including the administrative tasks and the iterations with the ESSP procurement/contract/legal departments and with the suppliers
► Supports in the definition of the exploitation plans aimed at maximizing the return and utility of the procured tools
► Supports the customization / configuration of the procured tools
► Performs basic programming or scripting activities (data filtering, format conversions, data transfers, tools automation, etc.) supporting the full exploitation of the marketing and adoption tools
► Contributes to the exploitation of the available tools and to the reporting of the corresponding outcomes, including inputs for public presentations, marketing material and news.
• Good communication skills
• Good capacity to analyse and summarise
• Ability to teamwork
• Good level of English (B1-B2) – CECRL
• Ability to assume responsibilities
• Experience in tools specification and exploitation
• Experience in Unix/Linux and communication protocols
• Knowledge of GNSS Services and applications desirable
• Available for regular travel, especially in Europe
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a technical environment, preferably within an international context.
• Engineering Master degree or equivalent
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time/ Temporary position (until the end of 2021)