CCF Maintenance Engineer - (F/M)
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/careers/
ESSP recruits a:
CCF Maintenance Engineer - (F/M)
The CCF Maintenance Engineer is responsible for technical expertise for the CCF (Central Control Facility) sub-system on behalf of ESSP and principally corrective maintenance of the CCF on a daily basis.
She/He will be responsible for:• Corrective maintenance for the CCF on a daily basis, namely the detection and analysis of any failure and/or abnormal event on the CCF sub-system and its return to nominal operations;
• Maintaining and managing the LME (Local Maintenance Equipment) used by the members of the System Engineering team;
• Summarising CCF events for monthly client reports;
• Providing internal support to teams in the SOU (System Operations Unit) Unit and external support to MCC (Mission Control Center), for CCF operations and CCF configuration management;
• Contributing to the developments of computer tools or resources necessary for maintaining and monitoring the CCF;
• Contributing to the software maintenance of the training simulator for MCC operators (ASCET software);
• Providing support to the CCF expert for analysing anomalies detected on the CCF subsystem and
• Monitoring their correction and acceptance, in compliance with the anomaly management process;
• Participating in CCF task forces organized as part of the Integrated Engineering Team (IET) with the industrial partner responsible for developing and maintaining the EGNOS system;
• Highly independent worker
• Able to take responsibility
• Self starter, summarising abilities
• Mastery of software suites Microsoft (MSOffice, MSProject, etc. )
• Good level of English (B1-B2) - CECRL
• Experience in the administration of Linux-like computer systems, SQL databases , development of scripts (Bash, Unix commands...), TCP/IP network protocols (TCP, UDP, FTP, SSH, SNMP), ...
• Experience of software development: languages C/C++, Bash, TCL, AWK, …
• Knowledge of supervision tools for real time system operations
• Knowledge of SBAS (Satellite-based augmentation systems) systems and EGNOS in particular
• Available for regular trips, especially in Europe
• Subject to minimum presence constraints during the usual holiday periods (July/August, Christmas, February, Easter) and may occasionally be required to be on call (weekend and/or night) as per the current ESSP scheme.
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience of technical projects in an international context (European)
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse, (France)
Type of Contract: Full time/ Permanent
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.