Chief Security Officer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Chief Security Officer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you have an Engineering degree, if you are rigorous, expert in security in Information Management System with a high level of English and proficiency in Team Management (approximately 10 people) and have at least 10 years of experience in information systems security ideally in “critic systems”, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to the fulfilment of compliance management missions in the area of security,
- Identify and monitor security needs, vulnerabilities and risks and propose mitigation strategies,
- Manage Classified Information and promoting a security culture,
- Provide technical expertise to ESSP Units and business development activities,
- Managing the Security team (people, budget, contracts).
You will be responsible for the security of information and information systems, the security of goods and facilities and the security of people (Health & Safety).
- Propose objectives and strategic security orientations, define and enforces ESSP security policies,
- Manage Information Security Management System (ISMS), ensure the proper identification and the management of security risks and their mitigation at acceptable levels,
- Ensure the compliance of ESSP activities with contractual and regulatory requirements, for the EGNOS service provision and operations activities,
- Monitor threats, vulnerabilities and operational security risks (scans, pentests, security risk analyses); propose, implement and monitor security responses (solutions, procedures, services),
- Manage security incidents, ensure the continuity of security in contingency situations,
- Provide support to ESSP Units in your areas of responsibility: consulting, technical expertise, assessments, etc.,
- Contribute to internal and external audits,
- Manage national and EU Classified Information and associated personnel clearances and systems/sites accreditations,
- Contribute to the business development strategy of ESSP in your areas of expertise,
- Autonomy, rigor, integrity, self-control
- Proactivity and reactivity
- Leadership and team management
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to work in team
- High level of English (C1 – C2) – CEFR
- Security and cybersecurity
- Classified information management regulations (European, French, possibly Spanish)
- ISO27K and ISO22301
- Security vulnerabilities and risks management (EBIOS, ISO27005)
- Knowledge and experience of information processing services (ITIL, ISO20K, etc.)
More skills appreciated:
- Critical systems and constraints associated
- CNS/ATM and/or GNSS services and technologies,
- Single European Sky and EASA regulations,
- European Commission security framework and policies,
- Security risk analysis (“Attack Tree”), Radiofrequency and space communication technologies
Available for travels in Europe
Access to this position requires a personal clearance at national and European level
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
Access to this position may require a EU personal security clearance
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.