Chief Security Officer (M/F)
Reporting to the Direction of ESSP, you are in charge of defining the entire security policy, ensuring its implementation and monitoring.
Your main missions:
- Identify strategic orientations and security objectives by contributing, in your domain, to the business plan of ESSP.
- Insure the governance of the security and manage the risks linked to the IT security,
- Guarantee the safety of goods and people,
- List the needs related to security and anticipate the main risks, specifically by achieving risk analyses on information systems ("Attack Tree") and by managing contingency plans,
- Insure the definition and the execution of the annual program audit in coordination with the internal dedicated department,
- Provide the internal expertise at every level of the company and promote a “security oriented” culture,
- Interface with our client and provide support to the accreditation process with the GNSS Committee,
- Insure the management of authorization and classified data,
- Manage the security team composed of 2 engineers and an expert in IT security,
- Manage the security budget.
- Degreed with an engineering diploma or equivalent, you have a minimum of 10 years-experience in management and engineering of security information system, ideally in the field of the GNSS, satellite communications or environmental sectors (spatial, aeronautical, railroad, airplane control, nuclear control) in an international context.
- You are an expert in information system security and have a good knowledge of the technical contexts connected with telecoms transmissions (LAN/WAN). You have a strong knowledge of the Method risk analysis EBIOS or MEHARI as well as ISO2700x or equivalent.
- The knowledge of the IGI 1300 standard is required.
- Fluent English is imperative to communicate on a daily basis.
- The knowledge of health and safety policy, as well as the Export Control regulations, would be particularly appreciated.
- Autonomy, rigor, pragmatism and integrity will allow you to bring this mission to a success.
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills, capacity to assume responsibilities, as well as ability to work in a team, will be necessary to federate people and insure the deployment of the security policy in connection with the internal and statutory requirements.
This job is a permanent contract based in Toulouse. Travels in Europe are to be expected.
You want to join a dynamic and agile company in which you will have the opportunity to work with a large range of responsibilities and act as a referent as closely as possible to the strategic decisions?
Please send your application on RH Partners site www.rh-partners.com with the reference:
MPCH2391 RH PARTNERS
9 Rue Ritay
BP 70404 31004 TOULOUSE CEDEX 6
(POSTAL CODE FOR CORPORATE USERS 6)