CNS Business Development Coordinator (F/M)
Being part of the Strategy and Business Development Team and report directly to the Strategy and Business Development Manager, the CNS Business Development Coordinator Support ESSP business development in Communication Navigation Surveillance (CNS) services.
The CNS Business Development Coordinator’s main responsibilities:
- She/He coordinates ESSP actions for securing specific workstreams of ESSP CNS diversification roadmap.
- She/He searches and identifies new business opportunities in line with the objectives of the company business plan and present them for GO/NOGO decisions.
- She/He coordinates and present market studies or business cases for new developments or specific opportunities.
- She/He develops and maintains ESSP business network in CNS for identification of new partners for exploring or materializing future opportunities. This includes participation to dedicated projects or fora and preparation of supporting documentation (position papers, presentations, etc).
- She/He coordinates specific proposals from the identification of the opportunity up to contract signature. This may include management of temporary multi-disciplinary teams set up for the purpose of proposal preparation. She/He is accountable for on-time submission of specific proposals (administrative, financial and technical parts) in compliance with both the customer requirements and ESSP objectives.
- She/He supports the Business Development team for other activities of the department as needed.
• Autonomy, initiative and organization
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Ability to summarize and present complex subjects to very diversified audience
• Good networking
• High level of English (B2-C1) - CECRL
• Curiosity for complex technical ATM (Air Traffic Management)/CNS systems/services
• Understanding of contractual, financial and technical matters
• Negotiation skills
• Understanding of public procurement rules
• Risk awareness
- Available for frequent travels in Europe, possibly on short notice
- Flexibility: subject to peak of workload at time of proposal preparation and submission
- Engineering or business school degree with good understanding of complex technical environments
- Business development experience in international projects, including proposal management and European institutions
- Experience of at least 5 years in Communication, Navigation and Surveillance in the Single European Sky context, to be evidenced by network of contacts within the sector.
- General overview of Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR), CNS stakeholders and technologies, avionics, regulatory context, standards.
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France) or Torrejon (Spain)
Type of contract: Full time/ Permanent