Consultancy Services Development Expert - F/M
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you have 5 years of experience in aviation sector and in a field relevant to PBN, CNS/ATM, EGNSS services and applications, with good communication skills then this position is for you!
By joining us, your role will be to lead the Consultancy technical activities, capitalizing the existing knowledge at company level and supporting the Service Development contribution to company´s strategy focused on CNS (Communications Navigation & Surveillance)/ATM (Air Traffic Management) projects.
Managing the Consultancy project implementation, in terms of definition, supervision and execution in the following activities:
- Structure and consolidate Consulting activities witin the overall company,
- Define the Yearly Consultancy Services Action Plan in consistency with the Company strategy,
- Technical Project management, planning, development, monitoring and reporting,
- Contribute to the execution of the projects,
- Consultancy portfolio development incoordination with other Units,
- Close coordination with the Strategy & Business Development team in the definition and the execution of the approved Consultancy Plan,
- Close coordination with all ESSP units with the aim to capitalize on ESSP expertise in CNS/ATM and EGNSS fields for providing consultacy and supporting the company development,
- Support to commercialisation and promotion of existing and future services,
- Support to opportunity management and proposals preparation,
- Consultancy project coordination and technical execution.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit and ability to assume responsibilities
- Experience in Consulting and project management
- Service Development oriented
- Relevant knowledge of EGNSS (EGNOS/Galileo) and GNSS in General and associated services/applications.
- Strong knowledge of aviation sector, CNS/ATM and PBN framework , Single European Sky (SES) regulation
Language: English (B2-C1) – CEFR and Spanish (desirable)
Availability for regular travels mainly in Europe
Subject to constraints of minimum presence during normal vacation periods (July/August, Christmas, February, Easter).
Experience of at least 5 years in aviation sector and 5 years of experience in a flied relevant to PBN, CNS/ATM, EGNSS services and applications
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
Human Resources information:
Element of package of remuneration:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time / Permanent
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers