Customer and Data Service Engineer (M/F)
The Customer and Data Services Engineer will be responsible for different activities within the Customer and Data Services (CDS) team. In particular, he/she will be in charge of the maintenance and evolution of the CDS tools used to support the recurrent activities in EGNOS Data Access Service (EDAS) and Notice To Airmen (NOTAM) operations, of the implementation of different actions within the team scope from the annual EGNOS Multimodal Adoption (EMA) action plan, and contribution to different promotion, business development and project activities.
Customer and Data Service Engineer’s main responsibilities:
- The management and evolution of the CDS tools used to support the recurrent activities in EDAS and NOTAM operations.
- Management of EGNOS Multimodal Adoption (EMA) actions assigned to the CDS team (mainly EDAS and NOTAM related).
- Management of User Satisfaction actions assigned to the CDS team.
- Implementation of / Contribution to research/promotion initiatives within the CDS team scope (articles, papers).
- Contribution to the implementation of business development initiatives and project activities as per CDS team scope.
- Support to the execution of the recurrent CDS team activities, in particular:
o NOTAM proposals service operation,
o Support to the NOTAM proposals service monitoring and maintenance,
o Support to the EDAS performance monitoring and anomaly analysis,
o Back-up of Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management Engineer during absences for regular SLA and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting activities to the Customer,
o Support to the EGNOS Annual Workshop organization.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit
- Good English Level (B1-B2) – CECRL
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Project management
- Software and tools development, evolution and maintenance
- Knowledge in C/C++, Matlab and scripting required
- Experience in the definition, monitoring and reporting of Customer Service Level Agreements
- Experience in GNSS Data Services, preferably with EDAS
- Deep knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS technologies in general
Available for regular travels, especially in Europe.
Minimum 5 years of experience in GNSS sector and 3 years of experience in a field relevant to GNSS/EGNOS Services and Applications.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
Experience in projects in an international context (European).
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time/ permanent