Customer Interface Expert – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Customer Interface Expert for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you have 5 years of experience in GNSS sector and 3 years of experience in a field of customer interface and service level agreement, with of course good communication skills then this position is for you!
By joining us, your role will be to provide support for the management of the Customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) and related Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting and meetings. You will organise and prepare the annual EGNOS Workshop, and lead a set of technical activities in connection to EDAS, CNS NOTAM proposals and MSI services delivery.
- Support the EGNOS Service Leader for customer SLA and related KPI management by:
o Manage the maintenance and evolution of the KPI Monitoring Plan including the Customer SLA and related KPI reporting, monitoring and analysis,
o Lead the preparation of Service Provision Management Reports,
o Participate to Service Provision Management Meetings,
- Lead with the Communication team of all internal activities towards the preparation (support to the Customer) of the annual EGNOS workshop/EU Space Week with users,
- Support the Customer and Data Services Team in EDAS, CNS NOTAM proposals and Maritime Service Interface (MSI) related operation, maintenance, monitoring, evolution and/or reporting,
- Lead a set of software development activities, as needed according to service/business needs,
- Lead a set of promotion activities related to EDAS, CNS NOTAM proposals and Maritime Service Interface (MSI) services, as well as the implementation of actions in the scope of the EGNOS Multimodal Action Plan.
* EDAS: EGNOS Data Access Service
* MSI: Maritime Service Interface
* CNS: Communication Navigation Surveillance
* NOTAM: Notices to Airmen
The following skills will be assessed in your application:
- Good Communication skills and team player spirit.
- Strong autonomy and initiative and able to synthesize.
- Good level of English (B1-B2) – CEFR.
- Experience in customer interfaces.
- Reporting and Service Level Agreements management.
- Good knowledge of the EGNOS Services, SBAS systems archicture and user algorithms.
- Knowledge of EDAS (services, specifications and applications), EGNOS NOTAM proposals (SBAS performance modelling at system and user level, Aeronautical Information Services).
- Experience in software development activities (at least company internal).
Availability for regular travels especially in Europe (on average 1 to 2 per month of short length 2 to 3 days).
Experience in software development activities with at least two different technologies and/or object oriented programming languages.
Engineering Master degree or equivalent.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.