Cybersecurity Engineer (2 years apprenticeship) – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Cyber security Engineer for a two-year apprenticeship in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous, with a good level of English, able to understand & analyse security requirements, and have a good knowledge in information security and cyber security, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be in charge of security engineering and monitoring activities on ESSP information systems, in support of projects and operations.
- defining, testing, qualifying and deploying security architectures or solutions, in support of ESSP business requirements and ESSP/EGNOS projects and operations
- contributing to the evolution of ESSP security policies, procedures and practices
- evaluating security vulnerabilities and risks, managing or achieving technical security audits, and proposing and implementing the resulting corrective or mitigation plans
- implementing and managing security monitoring and assessment tools,
- managing ESSP information systems dedicated to classified information,
- proactively managing threats, vulnerabilities and contributing to security incident resolution,
- providing support to project, IT and operation teams in the area of security,
- Rigorous, pragmatic and discrete
- Curious, self-learner and tenacious
- Able to understand, analyse and reformulate users/customers/projects’ needs and requirements
- Good editorial capabilities
- Pedagogical capabilities contributing to the security culture of the company
- Good communication skills
- Able to work autonomous with a good team spirit
- Good English level (B1-B2) – CECRL
- Good knowledge of information systems and IT technologies (Linux, Windows, IP)
- Good knowledge of cyber security, threat and vulnerability management tools (SIEM, CERT, CTI, scanners, assessment tools, etc.)
- Good knowledge of security solutions (FW, VPN, AV, OS hardening, etc.)
- Knowledge of security risk assessment methodologies (ISO27005, EBIOS)
The knowledge of the following domains would be considered an advantage:
- Scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of GNSS and CNS technologies
- Practical knowledge of the ISO27K standards
- European regulation applicable to Information System Security and to GNSS in particular
- Basic knowledge of safety
4th and 5th year of University or Engineering school specialized in Cybersecurity.
Strong knowledge of IT security, ideally in critical environments.
Available for occasional travels in Europe.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France).
Type of Contract: Apprenticeship contract of 2 years
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.