Cybersecurity Engineer (M/F)
ESSP, a young, dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer on a permanent full time contract in Toulouse.
We form a highly skilled team. Our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aerospace to physics, engineering to telecommunications. This allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always on the lookout for new talent.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you are rigorous, with a good level of English, able to understand & analyse security requirements, and have a good knowledge in information security and cybersecurity, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will in charge of security engineering and monitoring activities on ESSP information systems, in support of projects and operations.
You will use your analytical and technical skills for:
- defining, testing, qualifying and deploying security architectures or solutions, in support of ESSP business requirements and ESSP/EGNOS projects and operations
- contributing to the evolution of ESSP security policies, procedures and practices
- evaluating security vulnerabilities and risks, managing or achieving technical security audits, and proposing and implementing the resulting corrective or mitigation plans
- implementing and managing security monitoring and assessment tools,
- managing ESSP information systems dedicated to classified information,
- proactively managing threats, vulnerabilities and contributing to security incident resolution,
- providing support to project, IT and operation teams in the area of security,
- Rigorous, pragmatic and discrete
- Curious, self-learner and tenacious
- Able to understand, analyse and reformulate users/customers/projects’ needs and requirements
- Good editorial capabilities
- Pedagogical capabilities contributing to the security culture of the company
- Good communication skills
- Able to work autonomous with a good team spirit
- Good English level (B1-B2) – CECRL
- Good knowledge of information systems and IT technologies (Linux, Windows, IP)
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity, threat and vulnerability management tools (SIEM, CERT,
CTI, scanners, assessment tools, etc.)
- Good knowledge of security solutions (FW, VPN, AV, OS hardening, etc.)
- Knowledge of security risk assessment methodologies (ISO27005, EBIOS)
The knowledge of the following domains would be considered an advantage:
- Scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Knowledge of GNSS and CNS technologies
- Practical knowledge of the ISO27K standards
- European regulation applicable to Information System Security and to GNSS in particular
- Basic knowledge of safety
1 or 2 years of professional experience in IT security, ideally in critical environments
Available to occasional travels in Europe
Access to this position may require an EU personal security clearance.
50% of public transport costs
Sustainable Mobility Package
Bonus on objectives
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.