Documentation Officer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Documentation Officer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English (minimum B2 – CEFR) with 2 years of professional experience in documentation management and quality then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will manage the documentation management system, to ensure the deployment and compliance of the documentation practices, and you will provide support to all employees in the production of their documents. You will also provide your support in the change management process, maintain the main registers (customer deliverables, tools repository) and support the management of the technical anomalies.
- ESSP Documentation Management Process and operate the Documentation Management System.
- Provide documents upon request.
- Prepare, compile and deliver documents data packages (e.g. for reviews).
- Be the interface to the IT Department for the Documentation Management Tool operations and the functional interface of the tool for the users.
- Promote and monitor the rules and application of the Documentation Management System, ensure the training of all actors in this respect.
- Be the documentation interface with the customers and the subcontractors.
- Manage the documentation deliverables register.
- Be responsible for the company Documentation Baseline.
- Manage the documents templates, the company change requests and the Baseline Description Document.
- Be the secretary of the company Change Control Board and manage the EGNOS technical anomalies board, including agenda, minutes of meetings and actions management.
- Build the different indicators for the technical anomalies, from the dedicated tool (exports, Excel files) and import the external data. Ensure the practical training of the users.
- Manage and keep up-to-date the company tools repository.
- Support the improvement actions of the tools in their scope (documentation management tool, tools repository, anomalies management tool...).
- Manage the collection and transmission of the updates of CMU’s intranet content.
- Build the reporting of her/his perimeter.
Initiative and curiosity.
Proven capacity of good relationship.
English proficiency (minimum B2, C1 appreciated).
Fluent in French (C1 minimum).
Office usual software proficiency (MS Office Excel, Word…).
Occasional business trip to Madrid site.
2 years’ experience in documentation management.
2 years’ experience in quality.
Technician certificate or equivalent.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.