EGNOS Adoption Plan Expert – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for an EGNOS Adoption plan Expert for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a high level of English and proficiency in tools development and have experience in satellite navigation and marketing, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be in charge of supporting the definition and execution of the “EGNOS Multimodal Adoption Plan”; in particular, be responsible for the coordination of the maritime and rail market segment activities to be done within this plan and to provide support in other market segments.
- Supporting the definition and execution of the “EGNOS Multimodal Adoption Plan”, responsible in for the execution of the activities within the rail and martime market segments. Provide support to other market segments (aviation, agriculture, geomatics…).
- Supporting the definition and the implementation of the User Support Improvement Process.
- Defining technical and market tools to foster EGNOS adoption in particular in the maritime and rail market segments:
o Design and specification.
o Implementation of the tools.
o Subcontractors management.
o Monitoring the implementation status and providing inputs for reporting to the Customer.
- Contribution to the EGNOS Bulletin (quarterly publication).
- In charge of interfacing EUSPA Market Development Points of Contact to coordinate monthly meetings and associated reporting.
- Coordination any potential support the customer may require.
- Contribution to other business areas of the company in market monitoring and forecast and in promotion and adoption activities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong autonomy.
- Ability to assume responsibilities.
- Shows initiative and is able to synthesize.
- Team player spirit.
- Good level of English (B1-B2) – CECRL.
- Marketing and user oriented.
- Experience in tools development (including specification, in-house development or procurement follow-up and exploitation).
- Experience in marketing and promotion activities.
- Experience in the rail and/or maritime application domains.
- Knowledge/experience in other market segments (aviation, agriculture or geomatics) will be welcome.
- Good knowledge of EGNOS Services and applications.
Available for travels, especially in Europe.
Experience of at least 5 years in satellite navigation preferable in the maritime and/or rail application domains and 3 year of experience in tools development and in marketing and promotion activities.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
Experience in projects in an international context (European).
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.