EGNOS simulation Platform and Performance Tools Engineer (M/F)
Being part of Engineering Performance Team and report directly to thePerformance Manager, The EGNOS simulation Platform and Performance Tools Engineer is responsible of the EGNOS simulation platform operation and contributes to the others performance tools management.
The EGNOS simulation Platform and Performance Tools Engineer’s main responsibilities
Being part of Engineering Performance Team, the jobholder is responsible for:
- The operation of the SPEED platform hosted by ESSP and in operation since 2014. In this capacity, he/she:
- Is the focal point for all aspects related to the exploitation of the platform for signal and system performance engineering activities,
- Ensures the identification and analysis of anomalies associated to the platform, the identification and specification of evolution needs, as well as the monitoring of these evolutions, in coordination with other departments.
- Is in charge of the platform administration to ensure a high level of availability.
- The management of the other performance tools that support GNSS/SBAS analysis. These tools are daily used in the EGNOS signal performance monitoring activities. The jobholder is expected to:
- Identify, specify and monitor the evolutions of these tools,
- Analyse the anomalies when they are beyond the scope of the operations; this task being achieved in collaboration with the rest of the Engineering Performance Team,
- Ensure the technical qualification of these tools, as support to EGNOS Tools Project Leader of "Office and Technical IT” Team who is responsible for their operational qualification.
- The execution of specific tools (e.g. ESVS, Pegasus) for the EGNOS performance engineering activities ;
- The implementation of new tools as needed.
- Ability to work in team
- Spirit of initiative and synthesis skills
- Good level of English: (B1-B2) - CEFR
- Technical knowledge in GNSS system; EGNOS knowledge would be very valuable
- Experience in system administration (Windows and Linux, Unix) in native and virtual environment, network administration, scripting languages (shell, etc.)
- Knowledge of the SPEED platform would be a real plus
- Good knowledge of Matlab development process and environment
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience of at least 2 years in the GNSS domain
Experience in software development
Experience on projects in an international context (European)
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)