Evolutions Engineer (M/F)
The Evolutions Engineer is in charge of the follow-up of the activities related to the evolutions of the EGNOS system (participation in the activities such as process evaluation of call for tenders, architecture and design qualification reviews, follow-up of support activites for clients and production of the obsolescence management plan).
The Evolution Engineer is also responsible for the definition and the maintenance of the EGNOS system releases planning for the ESSP.
Evolutions Engineer’s main responsibilities:
For the Yearly System Releases of the EGNOS system, support the following activities:
- To collect the ESSP’s needs with regards to system evolutions;
- To follow-up the YSR (development, AIV integration, qualification, PA / Safety, security,…) in collaboration with our partners;
- To manage the interface with the client and our partners.
►Contributes to the writing of technical proposal for our clients, in the frame of EGNOS for the development of Yearly System Releases, and for other clients in the frame of ESSP business diversification strategy
►Creates, maintains and consolidates the cartography of the EGNOS System Releases (ESR), in accordance with the Evolution Manager and the ESSP customer, the GSA (European GNSS Agency).
►Writes the Obsolescence Management Plan based in the Obsolescence Survey provided by industry.
► On Evolution Manager request, he/she will:
- attend coordination meetings between GSA, ESA and ESSP;
- contribute to the major EGNOS system releases reviews;
- replace and act on behalf the Evolutions Manager when he/shill be unavailable.
- Initiative and autonomous
- Ability to understand various and heterogeneous needs
- Ability to withstand and argue his/her point of view
- Ability to take responsibilities
- Strong ability to team work
- Good level of English (B1-B2) - CECRL
- Good technical knowledge of the SBAS systems and EGNOS Operations in particular
- Experience of System Engineering
- Experience of technical projects in an international context (European)
- Knowledge in project management
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Available for regular trips, especially in Europe
Full time position, based in Toulouse.
Engineering master degree or equivalent
At least 3 years’ experience in systems engineering and/or project management.
Please send your application file onlyby e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of contract: Full time/ Permanent Contract