In the context of her/his mission, the Accountant ensures the support of accounting and financial activities as well as the financial control of ESSP to allow the Team in place to work on the others activities development.
Responsibilities and main activities
Enterprise Resource Planning / Accounting
• Ensures the capture of accounting or financial data and / or parameters in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) SAGE X3, especially for the Spanish branch.
• Organizes the reporting of certain data (with their supporting documents) such as expenses reports.
• Manages the expenses management tool
• Maintains the archiving system.
• Manages the documentation inventory.
• Participates to evidencing the accounting work.
• Participates in accounting closings and customers reporting;
• Conduct ad hoc financial analysis,
• Develops Excel tools aiming at automating tasks with low added value. Any other necessary actions for the proper functioning of the service.
• Rigor and precision
• Numerical mastery
• High level of Spanish (B2 – C1)
• Good level of English (B1 - B2)
• Expert Level of Excel
• Temporary Contract (18 months)
• Travel less than 2 trips a year
• Reduced working time (4 days a week) can be analysed or full time.
• A Level +2 years in Accounting
• > 3 years of experience in Accounting/Controlling in a complex cost accounting environment
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of contract: Full time/ Temporary Contract (18 months)