Financial Analyst (M/F)
Reporting to the Finance & Contract Manager, as Financial Analyst you will enhance data reporting for financial planning and modeling purpose and will participate to the expansion of internal ERP functionalities with the objective of maintaining a high level of forecast accuracy in a bespoke large affairs environment.
Financial Analyst main duties:
- Ensuring the expansion of ERP SAGE X3, managing the supplier and its contract;
- Organizing, leading and formalizing the steering committees in coordination with the Business Intelligence tool currently designed;
- Controlling that solutions (customization/development) are duly documented (knowledge management)
- Ensuring the ERP SAGE X3 configuration
- Developing the communication tools, ensuring the users’ training and support.
- Recording the orders. Three first duties may be externalized.
- Managing and partially automatizing the Forecast/Budget/Reporting exercises (P&L, balance sheet and cash-flow statement);
- Supporting actively the accounts closing
- Carrying out financial analysis
- Supporting the team members and head of Finance
- Developing Excel tools automatizing low added-value tasks.
- Graduated Master's degree in finance
- 4+ years track record in controlling/FP&A with ERP (ideally SAGE X3) exposure.
- High level of English (B2 – C1) CEFR
- French is a must
- Word & PowerPoint 3/5 (Advanced level)
- Fixed term contract 6 months, possible renewal
- Full time
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com