GNSS Infrastructure & Cybersecurity Expert (F/M)
GNSS Infrastructure and Cybersecurity Expert’s main responsibilities:
- To support ESSP customer in EGNOS V3 project related tasks and related milestones and deliveries.
- To perform GNSS system infrastructure/architecture related analyses.
- To provide expert support in cybersecurity elements including but not limited to:
o Threats, risks & vulnerabilities assessment;
o Infrastructure pen tests;
o Cybersecurity policies development, update and compliance;
o Cybersecurity design, testing and monitoring tasks;
o Assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analysis and investigation skills
- Anticipation and adaptability
- High level of English (B2-C1) – CECRL
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Project management
- Experience in EC/GSA/ESA projects management
- Relevant knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS in General.
- Cybersecurity accreditations and/or certificates
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
Available for international travels.
Engineering degree or equivalent
Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity demonstrable with correspondent accreditations and/or certificates. With professional background in GNSS, specifically in EGNOS / Galileo.
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Temporay contract