GNSS Systems and Architecture Expert (F/M)
GNSS Systems and Architecture Expert’s main responsibilities:
- To support ESSP customer in EGNOS V3 project related tasks and related milestones and deliveries.
- To perform EGNOS V3 system/architecture related analyses.
- To support infrastructure requirements analyses
- To support infrastructure development/deployment/validation tasks.
- To provide expert support in GNSS performance/system related tasks.
- Strong Autonomy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analysis and investigation skills
- Anticipation and adaptability
- Project management
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong Analysis and synthesis skills
- Capacity to problem solving
- High level of English (B2-C1) – CECRL
- Spanish desirable
- Experience in EC/GSA/ESA projects management
- Very good knowledge on EGNOS/GNSS technology
- Experience in analysis of GNSS systems and performances
Available for international travels.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of experience in GNSS systems and architecture, specifically in EGNOS / Galileo.
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Temporay contract