Ground Station Site Project Manager - F/M
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you have experience in international Project Management and are willing to work at the heart of the operations of a Geolocalisation system, with suppliers in a multicultural environment and with regular visits on EGNOS ground stations over Europe and beyond, then this position is for you!
Technical skills on ground stations hosting means (notions on electricity, network and RF antenna cabling, associated civil works), and/or knowledge of Service Level Agreement management (e.g. telecom operators type) are assets for the position but not mandatory. Motivation however is key!
Your main activity will be to manage all aspects of specific projects related to the creation or modification of ground stations sites:
- Definition of technical specifications, progress monitoring and organization of reviews (including on site acceptance)
- Coordination of the activities with the different teams involved in the project (Engineering, Contract, Procurement, Security, Safety…)
- Main interface towards the customer (EUSPA, the EU Agency for the Space Program), the suppliers (mainly Civil Aviation organisations) and ESSP management team
- Contractual negotiations, budget monitoring and invoices management
- Risks and schedule management
- Contribution to ESSP business development
The following skills will be assessed in your application:
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- High English level (C1 – CEFR)
- Rigour, autonomy, initiative and synthesis spirit
- Capability to assume responsibilities
- Team player spirit and customer services oriented
- Skills in Microsoft software suites (MSOffice, MSProject, etc.)
The following specific skills would be an asset for your application:
- Experience in project management
- Experience in international projects (European)
- Experience in tender response writing
- Experience in procurement
- Technical skills on ground stations hosting means (notions on electricity, network and RF antenna cabling, associated civil works)
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreement management (e.g. telecom operators type)
- Knowledge of space (SBAS if possible) or aeronautical systems’ operations
Engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent.
5 years of experience, preferably in Aeronautics or Space domain.
Available for regular travels in and outside Europe (1 mission every 2-3 months).
Human Resources information:
Element of package of remuneration:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.