Ground Stations Security Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Ground Station Security Engineer for a Permanent –Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace and telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/humanresources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are willing to work at the heart of the operations of a Space geolocalisation system, in a multicultural environment and with regular visits on EGNOS ground stations spread over Europe and beyond, then this position is for you!
Security is of paramount importance for critical European infrastructure such as EGNOS, the European Space Based Augmentation system. By joining us, you will work with Hosting Entities (usually national civil aviation authorities) that provide hosting, maintenance and operations services for EGNOS Ground Segment subsystems. You will be in charge of all the security aspects related to these services, including Information protection, Facilities protection and Staff organization.
Monitoring of EGNOS remote sites security
- Ensure that all the EGNOS subsystems located across different sites in Europe (and beyond) are hosted, maintained and operated according to design and operational security requirements as well as regulatory requirements:
- Monitoring of the contract execution of remote operational sites hosting entities
- Definition and application of local security and “lockdown” procedures, as well as security management plan
- Regular oversight visits to control on site the proper execution of the contract and the correct application of local security procedures
- Management of security events and incidents reported by remote operational sites
- Contribution to the contractual negotiations
Management of security evolutions of EGNOS sites
- Management of projects related to the improvement of the sites security
- Contribution to the security accreditation of remote operational sites
Contribution to the development of ESSP activities
- Contribution on security aspects to projects and to the development of ESSP activities
You will have the possibility to rapidly evolve toward the role of Ground Station Site Engineer.
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- High English level (B2) – CEFR
- Rigour, autonomy, initiative and synthesis spirit
- Capability to assume responsibilities
- Team player spirit and customer oriented
- Skills in Microsoft software suites (MSOffice, MSProject, etc.)
- Security of infrastructures (building, outdoor space, etc.)
- Knowledge of regulations on classified information protection
- Knowledge of ISO27001 standards
- Knowledge in risks analysis methodology
- Internal audit methodology
- Space or aeronautical system operations (SBAS if possible)
- Health and safety technical solutions and standards
Available for regular travels in and outside Europe (1 to 2 times per month)
Access to this position may require a Personal Security Clearance (PSC) at EU level
Engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent
An experience of 2 years in infrastructures and assets security and protection of information is desired but not a blocking point. Motivation is key!
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.