International Legal Officer Junior (M/F)
Due to the current diversification effect with buy-side and sell-side contractualisation and associated legal analysis, the International Legal Analyst supports the legal department to manage these topics or to handle recurrent activities of the department.
International Legal Officer Junior’s missions
• Analyzing, advising and ensuring the drafting and negotiation of international agreements: NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), MoU (Memorendum of Understanding), LoI (Letter of Intent), consortium agreement, contracts of services, etc.; both sell-side and buy-side.
• Supporting the BID and operational team members in legal analysis.
• Advising internal customer to ensure contractual and legal obligations compliance.
• Regularly attend to risks/opportunities review.
• Drafting/Managing improvement actions.
• Managing tools/process related to legal department.
• Supporting procurement activities and manage some of them.
• Managing any legal tasks necessary to the functionning of the department.
• Interest in technology, curiosity
• Rigour, determination, real autonomy
• Writing ease
• High level of English (B2-C1) – CECRL
• Good level of Spanish (B1-B2) - CECRL
• Mastery of Word & Powerpoint Level 4/5 (Expert), Excel 2/5 (Advanced),
• Contract Law (advanced)
- A-level + 5 (Master II) in Law (Legal Officer in company), specialized in contract law/company law
- Over 3 years of operational (hands-on) experience in Contract Management /Company Law in an international context within large companies
- Travels (less than 12 times per year)
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of contract: Full time/ Temporary Contract (18 months)