Internship in Business Development (M/F)
Purpose of the Internship:
Support the work on ESSP business development unit.
The trainee will be part of the Headquarter Team and supervised by the Business Development Coordinator.
Engineering trainee’s main duties:
The trainee should support the following tasks:
• Development of market analysis and market assessments in different subjects related to ESSP business plan (mainly regarding Performance Based Navigation, Remotly Pilot Aircraft Systems or Global Navigation Satellite Systems GNSS)
• Stakeholder analysis in the GNSS sector as a way to identify new partners
• Tender Monitoring activity and Bid/No Bid decision process
• Administrative tasks related to proposal preparation (document layout, input consolidation, meeting notes, etc)
• Autonomy, initiative, curiosity
• Good level of English (B1 – B2) CEFR
• Business, strategy, market analysis capabilities
• Ability to collect and summarize large amount of information and draw conclusions
• Interest in aerospace/air navigation subjects (knowledge and understanding of the sector is a plus)
• Business and strategical analysis background
• Within the last year of University degree or master specialized in Aerospace Engineering, Management & Aerospace, Business…
• Knowledge of Aerospace/Air Traffic Management is a plus
Final year internship from 3 to 6 months
Start date: April 2017.
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Internship Location: Torrejón de Ardoz (Madrid)