Iris Sales Manager – F/M
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
IRIS is a satellite-based service proposed by ESSP to aviation stakeholders. The service will be operational as of the second semester of 2023. IRIS will enable to perform satellite-based Datalink communication between the cockpit and the ATC. This service has been developed from scratch on the last decade and requests now a dedicated promotion to the users and to setup the right environment for the commercialization of the service.
For this, we are looking for a IRIS Sales Manager who will be in charge of the commercialization of the IRIS Services and associated sales.
If you have experience in ANSP’s market (Air Navigation Service Provider), Air Traffic Management and Bid management with a high level of English, then is position is for you!
This position can be based in our offices in Toulouse or in Madrid.
Definition of the IRIS sales Strategy and Plan adressing ANSPs (Air Navigation Service Provider) and Airlines;
- Implmentation of the IRIS sales Strategy and Plan;
- Definition and implmentation of the IRIS Sales Action Plan in line with the Coporate Business Plan and the IRIS Service Provider Business Plan;
- Propose pojects to institutions (European Commission, Sesar Joint Undertaking and Sesar Deployment Manager) to get complementary funding, to support the commercialization to ANSPs and Airlines equipage;
- Accountable for on-time submission of specific proposals (administrative, financial and technical parts) in compliance with both the clients requirements and ESSP objectives:
o Defining proposal approaches and targets,
o Gathering technical inputs from stakeholders (internal and suppliers) and proposing project profitability,
o Challenging proposal stakeholders aiming at guaranteeing offer competitiveness,
o Managing necessary progress meetings and reviews,
- Accountable for the contractualisation with ANSPs and in line with the Coporate Business Plan and the IRIS Service Provider Business Plan.
- Commercial point of contact for IRIS and you will attend negotiations & progress meetings when needed;
- Consolidate, monitor and report the progress on the commercialization of the service;
- Work in close coordination with the IRIS Service Leader, the Communication Officer, the Strategy and Business Development Manager, Contract Officer and all stakeholders involved in the execution of IRIS Sercice.
In coordination with the Communication and the IRIS Service Leader, you will support the definition and the implementation of the IRIS Service Provider communication actions and make the necessay promotion of the service (events, speaking slots, webinar).
As member of the business team, you will support the Strategy & Business Development Manager on development actions (commercial actions, business case studies and other activities of the department as needed).
- Autonomy, initiative and organization
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to summarize and present complex subjects to very diversified audience
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of ANSPs market, ATC communication system
- Knowledge of Airline communication system is a plus
- Understanding for complex technical Space Systems and Aviation
- Understanding of contractual, financial and technical matters
- Negotiation skills
- Networking skills
- Understanding of European Aviation R&D and public procurement rules
- Creativity and Risk awareness
Language: English (C1) – CEFR
Regular travels around Europe
Master Degree, Business school degree or Engineering degree
5 years experience in Bid Management in international projects, including proposal management for European institutions
5 years experience in ATC and Aviation markets, to be evidenced by network of contacts within the sector.
Human Resources information:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France) or Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workerss