IT (Information Technology) User Support – F/M
Created in 2009, ESSP is a young and dynamic company, a pan European service provider, certified by EASA (the European Union Aviation Safety Agency) to deliver safety-critical services. Our mission is to operate and provide Communication, Navigation and Surveillance(CNS) services, among which, the main one is, the EGNOS service (the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service), on behalf of the EUSPA (the European Agency for Space).
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_FKtcaN8YE
ESSP Website career: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you have 2 to 3 years of experience in operation management of Windows user environment, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will provide support to users of IT tools used by ESSP (own Information System and cloud services), to ensure the day to day management of ESSP IT Operations and to manage locally IT topics in Madrid.
- The initial installation and updates of IT equipment (user workstations, servers, network, operating, systems, security policy);
- The operation and administration of the IS and hosted applications (in particular backups, 1st level troubleshooting, monitoring, reporting) according to policy;
- Receiving calls from users in Madrid or Toulouse and registering them;
- Diagnosis and resolution of incidents (users, IS and applications);
- Keeping up to date the documentation of operations and IT performance indicators;
- Updating the asset management tool;
- Management of local activities in Madrid in the frame of IT means (evolution of the information system, new services, printers support, telephone support, etc …).
- Good knowledge of administering the following environments: Windows Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, Exchange 2016.
- Good knowledge of the following products and technologies: Windows 10, Office 2010, MS O365, Antivirus (e.g. ESET), Videoconference (e.g. Poly) and video systems, MDM (e.g. IBM MaaS360), MS Teams.
- Knowledge in networking and security equipment (cabling, Level2 configuration).
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Care in the application of operational processes.
- Interpersonal skills and problem solving.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Service oriented and flexibility.
- Experience in assisting users.
- Successful experience in assisting users (Helpdesk).
Language: English (B1-B2) – CEFR and fluent Spanish.
Availability for punctual travels, mainly in Toulouse (France).
Subject to constraints of minimum presence during normal vacation periods (July/August, Christmas, February, Easter).
Human Resources information:
Element of package of remuneration:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.