Junior International Legal Officer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Junior International Legal Officer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
We are looking for a Junior International Legal Officer needed for supporting the bid team and takes charge of legal matters. If you are rigorous with a high level of English and proficiency in contract law, international business law with 2 years of experience in a similar position, then is position is for you!
- Support the French and Spanish bid team by proposing legal solutions, and support the operational teams for first-level contractual analyses;
- Supports procurement activities and manages some of them;
- Analyses, provides recommendations and manages the preparation, writing and negotiation of international agreements (NDA, MoU, LoI, consortium agreements, service contract etc.) for both purchases and sales;
- Organise and ensure activities related to the legal life of the company: General Meeting, Committees, etc.
- Participates regularly to risk/opportunity reviews;
- Writes/management of improvement actions;
- Manages tools/processes that apply to the legal field;
- Manages any legal task necessary for the proper operation of the department.
- Interest of working on various ans evolving topics with short deadlines
- Interest in technology and curiosity
- Rigour, determination and real autonomy
- Writing ease
- High level of English (B2-C1) – CECF
- Spanish would be a plus
- Mastery of Word & Powerpoint Level 4/5 (Expert), Excel 2/5 (Advanced apprentice)
- Contract Law (Functional)
Travels <12 times per year in Europe
Master Degree in International Business Law or International Business with appetency for law
At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.