Logistics Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Logistics Engineer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are willing to work at the heart of the operations of a Geolocalisation system, with suppliers in a multicultural environment and with regular visits on EGNOS remote stations over Europe and beyond, then this position is for you!
As Logistics Engineer, you will be in charge of monitoring all the logistics services needed to maintain the EGNOS system in operational conditions. These services include the management, the storage, the transport within optimized deadline of EGNOS system assets, as well as the management of export control licenses and disposal.
The logistics services are outsourced to a subcontractor (the “Logistics supplier”). As Logistics Engineer, you will be the Logistics contract holder.
Your main responsibility will include:
- Monitoring of contract execution as per contract terms.
- Performance Monitoring (monthly review of various metrics).
- Contribution to logistics supplier and EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) audits.
- Coordination with the EGNOS sites management team (in particular regarding equipment customs clearance for the sites out of the EU).
- Coordination with the operations coordination team and with the engineering team for shipments needs.
- Management of ESSP local warehouse.
- Management of 2 persons from the logistics supplier: the asset manager and the logistics support.
- Monitoring of the application of security policies and activities required for logistics.
You will also contribute to other projects requiring Logistics expertise (eg. Implementation and monitoring of the logistics services needed for the deployment of stations for the next generation of EGNOS (called EGNOS V3).
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- Good level of English (B2) – CEFR
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Synthesis and initiative spirit
- Strong autonomy
- Team work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suit (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MSProject, etc.)
- Good knowledge of logistics for complex systems
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreement Contracts
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Space system operations (if possible SBAS)
- An experience of project in an international context (European)
Available for occasional travels mainly in Europe
Experience of at least 2 or 3 years in Logistics
Master/Engineering degree or equivalent
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time / Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers