Multimodal Service Development Expert – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Multimodal Service Development Expert for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English and proficiency in GNSS/EGNOS Services applications and have at least 8 years of experience in space or aeronautical transport domain, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will lead the Service Development activities in multimodal domains related to Safety and liability critical applications such as in maritime, railway and road.
- Assess and define the EGNOS Service Provision scheme for each SoL/Liability critical application domain,
- Participate to key supporting cells / standardisation bodies within the relevant organisations for each SoL/Liability critical application domain (IALA, IMO, EMRF, UNISIG, UNIFE, Shift2Rail, ERA, etc.),
- Set up the required formal interfaces and relationships with relevant stakeholders in key multimodal sectors (IMO, ERA, UNISIG, IALA, etc.),
- Define, negotiate and maintain the agreements with relevant users in any SoL and liability critical applications domains,
- Lead the implementation of an open and transparent provision of services per domain,
- Support to promotion events on EGNOS applications for the multimodal applications.
Support in GNSS and/or multimodal projects, in terms of: project definition, proposal preparation, project management and coordination.
- Ability to work in team
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Availability, anticipation and adaptability
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability for solving problems and to assume responsibilities
- High Level of English (B2-C1) – CEFR
- Service Development oriented
- Project management
- Relevant knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS in General
- Good knowledge in at least one of maritime/railway/road sectors and associated technologies/standards
- Experience in regulatory assessments
Available for national and international travels
7 years’ experience in the engineering sector
4 years’ experience in GNSS/EGNOS Services and Applications (maritime/railway/road/…)
Engineering Master degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time –Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.