Multimodal Service Development Expert (M/F)
Report directly to the Service Development Manager, the Multimodal Service Development Expert will be leading the service development activities in the maritime and railway domain.
Multimodal Service Development Expert’s main responsibilities
- Supports the Service Development Manager in the use of the SoL service in multimodal applications (mainly maritime and railway applications), and provides support to its use in any other domain as well.
- Participates to key supporting cells/standardization bodies (workshops, taskforces, etc.) within the relevant organizations (IALA, IMO, EMRF, UNISIG, UNIFE, Shift2Rail, ERA, etc.)
- Interfaces with key multimodal sector stakeholders such as IMO, ERA, UNISIG, IALA, etc…
- Collaborates to the establishment of formal relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Contributes to the definition of the required EGNOS Service Provision framework in these multimodal domains.
- Contributes to the definition and potential negotiation/signature of EGNOS Working Agreements or similar arrangements with the required stakeholders in these domains - Supports the implementation of an open and transparent service provision in aviation.- Supports the definition and maintenance of the corresponding Working Agreements templates in any SoL application domain.
- Provides supports to promotion events on EGNOS applications for the multimodal applications.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit
- Good level of English (B2-C1)
- CEFRL- Spanish (desirable)
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Project management
- Service Development oriented
- Relevant knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS in General
- Strong knowledge of maritime/railway sector and associated technologies/standards
- Available for occasional trips, mainly in Europe
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the engineering sector and 5 years of experience in a field relevant to GNSS/EGNOS Services and Applications (maritime/railway/aviation). Engineering Master Degree or equivalent
- Experience in projects in an international context (European)
- Permanent contract
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)