Navigation Certification Officer (F/M)
ESSP, a young, dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Navigation Certification Officer for a permanent contract in Toulouse.
We form a highly skilled team. Our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aerospace to physics, engineering to telecommunications. This allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always on the lookout for new talent.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you are rigorous, autonomous, with a good level of English and have at least 2 years of experience in space or aeronautical transport domains, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will provide the evidence of compliance of the systems operated and of the Company itself in order to guarantee the provision of services in navigation domains.
On Navigation part:
Propose change notifications:
- Prepare and submit the proposed change notifications to the Competent Authority
- Answer to comments, conditions and limitations
- Follow up dossiers once accepted, the implementation and management of associated evidences
Follow the EGNOS System Releases:
- Participate to releases’ progress meetings and releases’ reviews
- Contribute to the elaboration of the schedule for certification part
- Build the Interoperability dossier
Support EGNOS teams on specific dossiers related to navigation part if necessary
Support the management of the Regulatory Audits findings and Compliance Monitoring:
- Keep up-to-date compliance monitoring information
- Prepare/Support/Participate when relevant to oversight audits managed by the competent authority and to specific meetings involving the customer and/or the competent authority
- Participate to root cause analysis of non-conformities when non-conformities are in the navigation certification area
- Support the implementation and follow-up of Occurrence Reporting
At company level:
Set up and maintain certification-specific documentation to comply with applicable regulatory framework
Maintain and animate awareness sessions on applicable regulatory framework
Autonomous, rigorous and sense of preciseness
Ability to work in team
Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
Initiative and curiosity
High level of English (B2-C1) – CEFR
Spanish and French proficiency is a plus
Knowledge of the Air Traffic Management world and related practices and technologies.
Knowledge of GNSS/SBAS systems and their applications, in particular in safety of life applications
Knowledge of the European regulations and EASA associated standards.
Available for regular travels, especially in Europe
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience of 2 to 3 years in space or aeronautical transport domains
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
50% of public transport costs
Sustainable Mobility Package
Bonus on objective
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.