Network Expert – F/M
Created in 2009, ESSP is a young and dynamic company, a pan European service provider, certified by EASA (the European Union Aviation Safety Agency) to deliver safety-critical services. Our mission is to operate and provide Communication, Navigation and Surveillance(CNS) services, among which, the main one is, the EGNOS service (the European Geostationary Navigation Overlay Service), on behalf of the EUSPA (the European Agency for Space).
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_FKtcaN8YE
ESSP Website career: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you have minimum 5 years of experience in management of system network and activity related to cybersecurity with a very good level of English, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be in charge the network design, maintenance and evolution in EDAS (EGNOS Data Access Service), NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) and MSI (Maritime Safety Information) products in the scope of EGNOS or other ESSP programs/projects like IRIS.
For more information on EDAS: https://egnos-user-support.essp-sas.eu/services/about-edas
For EDAS, NOTAM and MSI services you will be responsible for:
- Manage/operate EDAS, NOTAM and MSI networks including servers, routers, switches and hypervisers,
- Responsible for technical architecture and the procurement and management of “IT objects”,
- With ESSP Security team, contribute to Security Risk Assessment and manage the corresponding Risk Treatment Plans,
- Ensuring that the ESSP security rules and procedures are duly considered and correctly enforced,
- Lead the implementation of security enhancements, including the preparation of associated technical notes with the support of Security team,
- Interface with Security and Business-IT referents:
o Support ESSP Security team in security monitoring, security engineering and security operations,
o Support to the systems performance monitoring and reporting,
o Provision of inputs to the Security related baseline documentation,
- Support to the management and supervision of subcontractors,
- Support to services engineering:
o Troubleshooting activities;
o Second and Third Level maintenance;
o Management and analysis of anomalies.
- Support to the design, maintenance and evolution of the tools used in the team as needed;
- Support to the EGNOS Multimodal Adoption actions;
- Support to the User Satisfaction actions assigned;
- Implementation and contribution to research/promotion initiatives (articles, papers).
- Knowledge of security good practices and standards (ONS, ISO 27001/2, CIS, Microsoft, etc.) and Security risk assessment methodologies (ISO27005, EBIOS RM, Attack tree etc.)
- Familiar with the following tools or technologies:
o StormShield, PaloAlto,
o Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat), MySQL, etc.
- Eligible for EU-C Personal Security Clearance (PSC)
- Experience in network security, communication and data security and/or authentication solutions.
- Technical background in software and hardware environments
- Project management
- Experience in procurement procedures and the management of manufacturers and providers.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- User and customer oriented
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit
- Ability to assume responsibilities
Language: High level of English (minimum B2) and Spanish (desirable)
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
Availability for regular travels, especially in Europe
Subject to on-call duty during weekends and bank holidays (nights not concerned).
Human Resources information:
Element of package of remuneration:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.