NOTAM Service Expert (M/F)
Report directly to the Customer & Data Service Manager, the NOTAM Service Expert will be responsible for the EGNOS NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) Proposals Service provision including the daily operation, and maintenance and the evolutions of the service and tools, as well as for the definition of the overall EGNOS NOTAM tool architecture.
NOTAM Service Expert’s main responsibilities:
• NOTAM System Architect: Defining the EGNOS NOTAM proposals tool architecture to secure, operate and improve the delivery of the service in accordance with the requirements, iterating with the Customer, ESA and industry and participating to relevant EGNOS review milestones when needed.
• Operation and maintenance of the EGNOS NOTAM Proposals Service.
• Evolution of the EGNOS NOTAM Proposals Service and of the required tools.
• Maintenance and evolution of EGNOS NOTAM Proposals Service operational baseline as well as operations coordination including training/qualification of operators.
• Management and supervision of the required subcontractors.
• EGNOS NOTAM Proposals Service performance monitoring and reporting.
• EGNOS NOTAM Proposals Service engineering:
o Supporting to Second Line Maintenance (SLM) of tool Software (SW).
o Management of Second Line Maintenance (SLM) and warranty of Hardware(HW) infrastructure.
o Management and analysis of non-conformances.
o Defining and maintaining the NOTAM Tool Evolution Roadmap in close coordination with the Customer.
• Support to promotion activities related to EGNOS NOTAM proposals service.
• Maintaining the EGNOS NOTAM proposals service aligned with applicable regulations and standards and the related Annex within the EGNOS Working Agreement up to date in coordination with the Service Development team.
• Supporting the identification and characterization of NOTAM-like notifications required for other domains than aviation.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong autonomy
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Shows initiative and is able to synthesize
- Team player spirit
- High level of Englih (B1-B2) – CECRL
- Experience in services operation and maintenance including system engineering skills
- User and customer oriented- Deep knowledge of EGNOS Services
- Good knowledge of Aeronautical Information Services and familiar with GNSS related aviation regulation
- Experience in Software development
- Available for regular travels, mainly in Europe
- Experience of at least 5 years in space or aeronautical domains and at least 2 years in data services operation and maintenance and/or GNSS systems/applications development- Experience in projects in an international context (European)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
Please send your application file • to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of contract: Permanent
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)