Operational Quality Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Operational Quality Engineer for a Permanent Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English (minimum B2) and proficiency in quality tools and have at least 4 years of experience in the industry (space, aeronautics, rail, automotive) in the domain of operational quality, then this position is for you!
Support to projects:
- Participates in the preparation and implementation of Quality Assurance Plans (QAP, control plan, configuration management plan, documentation management plan, and validation plan) and products assurance plans. The Operational Quality Engineer helps on to understand process and their adaptability to the context of the project to produce adapted and efficient plans;
- Performs quality controls according to the project control plan (documents review, monitoring of tests, tests of operating procedures performance, control of compliance with software assurance rules according to standards such as ECSS or DO178);
- Provides a support for methods, advises the members of the projects, ensures the proper implementation of risk and action management, the effective implementation of project plans, their understanding, their improvement throughout the project, etc.
Support to services:
- Contributes to quality assessments of deliverables and of important documents (review of documents);
- Contributes to impact analysis of changes;
- Leads the Anomalies Management committee and is the functional manager of the associated tool;
- Ensures the quality of service requirement.
Reporting & Continuous improvement:
- Manages information and training sessions for the Quality domains (Product assurance and Quality control);
- Proposes and leads improvement actions on their activities;
- Collects new needs and needs for evolution (lessons learnt, satisfaction surveys, etc.);
- Manages associated reportings for their perimeter of activity;
- In charge of the implementation of the audit corrective actions in their perimeter of activity.
- Riguour, Ability to summarize
- Good interpersonal skills
- High Level of English (B2-C1) – CEFR
- Office usual software proficiency (MS Office Excel, …)
- Proficiency in assurance/project quality control
- Good knowledge of Project Management
- ECSS, DO178, software quality standards,
- Animation skills
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France).
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract.
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.