Operational Quality & Project Control Engineer - F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Operational Quality & Project Control Engineer for a Permanent Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English (minimum B2) and proficiency in project management/quality tools and have at least 2 years of experience in the industry (space, aeronautics, rail, automotive) in the domain of quality and/or project management, then this position is for you!
Support to projects:
- Participate in the preparation of Quality Assurance Plans (configuration management, documentation
- Perform quality assessments (documents review, tests follow-up, tests for the operational baseline);
- Advise, alert, ensure the proper application of processes, of risk and action management, etc.;
- Accompany users in the projects (methods and tools);
- Support the project leaders in the construction of their dashboard and its analysis, and oversee the good management of risks, costs, schedule and of resource on all projects;
- Provide PMO and documentation support;
- Support the Business Units in the use of the project management methods, through the transversal understanding of their issues and concerns, with a global company vision;
- Establish and maintain ESSP general schedule for some topics and monitor consistency between projects;
Support to services:
- Contribute to quality assessments of deliverables and of important documents (review of documents).
- Change management: check the Change Requests (CRs) for their closure.
Reporting & Continuous improvement:
o Manage the information and training sessions for the Quality & Project domains;
o Propose and lead improvement actions on your activities
o Collect new needs and needs for evolution (lessons learnt, satisfaction surveys, innovation
workshops, etc );
- Reporting: contribute to the company's reporting for your perimeter of activity
- Audits: you are in charge of the implementation of the audit corrective actions in your perimeter of activity
- Ability to summarize, good interpersonal skills
- Spanish would be a plus
- Office usual software proficiency (MS Office Excel, …)
- Transversal management
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience in projects in an international context (European)
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France).
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract.
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.