Operations Engineer (M/F)
Being part of the System Operations Team and report directly to the Operations Coordinator, Operations Engineer is responsible for the long term follow-up of EGNOS Ground Segment Operations, of preparation of the deployments and ensures their correct implementation inside the team.
The Operations Engineer’s main responsibilities:
- Follow-up and update of the global schedule and planning of EGNOS operations in accordance with the Operations planification process;
- The verification, in relation with the rest of the Operations Coordination team in charge of short term activities, of the correct implementation of the inputs provided and of the review of the weekly operations planning;
- The elaboration of the deployment plan of all new versions of EGNOS system in accordance with the deployment management process;
- In this purpose, the follow-up of coming evolutions in relation with the ESSP teams in charge of the evolution, with the Industry, and the involvement in the reviews ;
- The synthesis and the expression of the request of any need of operational configuration change;
- The coordination of test means use, in coordination with ESSP teams and with Industry;
- Ensures back-up on the other activities of Operations Coordination team for which the back-up need is critical (support to daily operations, configuration CD production, configuration commands towards Industry follow-up, deployment projects follow-up).
- The project management for the deployment of releases EGNOS.
- High capability to work in a team
- Strictness and pragmatism
- Ability to synthesize
- Global vision of a system and its constraints
- Good level of English (B1-B2) - CECRL
- Knowledge of SBAS systems
- Knowledge of space systems operations
- European context
- Project management
Available for occasional trips, especially in Europe
Subject exceptionally to constraints of minimum presence during normal holiday periods (July/August, Christmas, February, Easter), or days usually not worked and exceptionally the night for ESR deployments.
Prior experience in space or aeronautical operations domainPrior experience in project management domainEngineering degree or equivalent
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of contract: Full time/ Permanent