Performance Tools Engineer (M/F)
Performance Tools Engineer’s main responsibilities:
- To maintain the performance tools, hardware, networks and connections and ensure that they can be operated in nominal conditions.
- To support the Performance Tools Manager in the obsolescence management activity.
- To support the Performance Tools Manager in the management of observation reports, local configuration management, local control of changes and local documentation management.
- To maintain and develop scripts and software related to the exploitation of tools (e.g. automation of activities).
- To maintain and evolve the User Performance Continuous Monitoring (UPCM) Tool and similar software developed to provide real time information to users (internal and external users).
- To propose evolutions on tools
- To support the acceptance of new or evolved performance tools and provide support during the corresponding industry qualification milestones.
- To support the EGNOS System formal Reviews.
- To coordinate and supervise the installations and deployments related to performance tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Good level of English (B1-B2) – CECRL
- Experience in development of software related to GNSS performance analysis.
- Capacity to problem solving
- Mastering the methods of development and evolution of complex software
- Good knowledge of Visual.Net, UNIX and MS Office
Minimum two years of experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) and one year of experience in a field relevant to management and development of software and tools.
Engineering degree or equivalent
Job Type: Permanent
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)