Procedures and Operations Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Procedures and Operations Engineer for a Permanent Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English (B2) with good knowledge in operations of complex systems and have at least 1 year of experience in the space or Aeronautics domain, then this position is might interest you!
By joining us, you will maintain and develop the EGNOS Operational and maintenance concept within the Operational procedures and process; you will contribute significantly to EGNOS Operations Management.
Operational products management
EGNOS operations rely on hundreds of process and procedures applied by operators and maintainers in Mission Control Centres and all remote sites across Europe and beyond.
- Management of process and procedures (also called products) for EGNOS operations:
o Participating to the review of the relevant industrial documentation of the successive versions of EGNOS;
o Update the operational concept of ESSP, and process and procedures of successive versions of EGNOS; and depending on the needs;
o Getting regulation authority acceptance for the entry into service of the new products;
o Configuration management of all operational documentation;
o Monitoring of Observation Reports submitted by users of process and procedures;
o Write instructions to work around system malfunctions.
- Validation activities of products to ensure they are operable;
- Operators’ qualification, when needed: planning the tests, coordinating the performance of these tests and writing a test reports;
Support to the operational training engineer:
o An overview of the proposed modifications procedures and process;
o Draft a simple training module for the correction or setting up an operational workaround.
- The production and validation of the weekly EGNOS Joint Operations.
- Sharing the operations schedule with the operational entities (Mission Control Centres).
- Participating to the internal Operations Management Board.
- The daily follow-up of the correct execution of planned and unplanned operations.
- Providing support to the operators and maintainers of the EGNOS system.
- The participation to the monitoring and control operations as Operator of the “EGNOS-TEST” validation
Project contributions and evolution
- Call for tenders and projects: you can be asked to participate in your domain of expertise.
- Participation to the implementation of operations of future systems operated by ESSP.
- Participation to the preparation for the major evolution of the EGNOS system (new tools, setting up new
rules and methods, managing the transition).
- The responsibility of the production of the procedures and process for the major EGNOS evolution
(elaboration of the operational concept, redaction of the processes and procedures).
- Ability to work in team, good relational skills.
- Spirit of initiative, autonomy and able to assume responsibilities.
- Able to synthetize, global vision of a system and its constraints.
- Good level of English (B1 - B2) – CEFR.
- Knowledge of complex systems operations.
- Experience of projects in an international (European) context would be interesting.
- Skills in operating Microsoft software packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
Available for (infrequent) travel in Europe.
Engineering degree with a 1st experience in Aerospace domain.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.