Project Leader – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Project Leader for a Permanent Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English (minimum B2) and proficiency in project tools and methods with at least 7 years of experience in leadership of international and multi-stakeholder projects, then this position is for you!
Project Management Process & toolkit improvement and deployment:
- Animating the community of project leaders and bid technical coordinators;
- Supporting project leaders to select the right project management methodology, to implement the proper referential, to analyze project status & risks and to support them in decision-making;
- Contributing to improve project cost estimation during the bid phase;
- Supporting the elaboration of projects & service lines portfolio reports to internal/external instances;
- Suggesting improvements;
- Providing awareness and trainings sessions on Project Management & Cost estimation;
- Leveraging Operational Quality practices.
You will cover the following domains, throughout the different project phases, from initiating to closing, based on the related tender proposal, in accordance with the whole set of commitments to the customer, and the agreements with business partners, within the predefined cost and time constraints:
- Project integration: define its interfaces and dependencies within the projects & services portfolio, develop & maintain the Project Management Plan (PMP); manage the project team & coordinate activities of internal and external contributors ensuring the successful execution of the PMP; manage project knowledge; lead project and steering committee meetings.
- Scope management:
o Predictive, or hybrid lifecycle: with the functional/technical team, analyse and control all types of requirements, prevent scope creep;
o Adaptive lifecycle: with the customer/product owner, manage the backlog content with respect to the baseline estimated project size and complexity.
o Contribute to the identification of possible new customer needs; manage amendments in coordination with the ESSP business coordinator.
- Schedule management: define the most relevant project lifecycle; define and maintain schedule.
- Cost management: control all types of costs, including expenses and those related to resources; identify risk of possible cost overrun. Ensure oversight and compliance of estimated costs, forecast, procurement, invoices and reporting.
- Quality management: plan and run tests and reviews to meet the quality criteria. Identify root causes, take sustainable corrective actions. Ensures the customer satisfaction.
- Resource management: secure, manage and monitor the allocation of resources throughout the project in coordination with team leaders and business unit managers. Create a collaborative and efficient project team environment.
- Communication management: ensure the communication on the project, including for awareness.
- Risk & opportunity management: manage risks analysis and follow-up, identify and mitigate the risks; identify potential opportunities and maximise their benefits.
- Procurement management: manage suppliers/subcontractors contracts and relationship
- Stakeholder management: create the synchronisation with involved stakeholders, such as authorities, agencies and service providers, collaborate through relevant active interaction and meetings.
- Leadership and team building
- Good capacity of analysis, synthesis and reporting
- Pedagogic approach
- High Level of English (B2-C1) – CEFRL;
- Ability to adapt to change and lead in difficult situations
- Strong knowledge in cost estimates methods
- Expertise in project management and associated tools and methods
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.