Security and Cybersecurity Expert (F / M)
- Support in tasks related to the EGNOS V3 System and its corresponding milestones and deliverables.
- Support in security and cybersecurity in installations of EGNOS V3, including, among others, the following:
o Evaluation of threats, risks and vulnerabilities;
o Development, updating and implementation of policies of cybersecurity;
o Control of KPIs and tasks of monitoring of physical security and cyber-security;
o Assist with internal and external audits related to security and cyber security.
- Ability to work in team
- Good skills of analysis and research
- Anticipation and adaptability
- High level of English (C1)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Project management
- Experience in managing projects EC / GSA / ESA
- Relevant knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS in general.
- Accreditations and certificates of security and Cyber Security.
- Skills and sound knowledge of TI, including hardware, software and networks
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the systems
Characteristics of work:
Available for international travel.
Preferred qualifications: aeronautical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar.
Work experience of more than 5 years, with demonstrable experience in security and cybersecurity activities (desirable specializing in GNSS) at least 2 years.
Availability for travelling.
Be in possession of the CISSP certification.
Certificate of criminal records.
Send your request fileonly by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of work : Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid (Spain)