Service Evolution Engineer (F/M)
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Service Evolution Engineer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/humanresources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English and proficiency in satellite navigation (GNSS) and have at least 2
years of experience in EGNOS Services and Applications in multimodal domains, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will perform the EGNOS services evolution related tasks under the Service Evolution Manager coordination.
- Performing EGNOS services evolution related tasks:
o EGNOS Services related documents/publications production, namely:
- Support in the Service Definition Document;
- Service roadmaps, service notices, contingency notifications to organizations with working agreements in force and related procedures definition/update;
- Preparation of service declarations to users.
o EGNOS V2 Service Engineering Board related actions implementation & follow-up;
o EGNOS contingencies communications implementation;
o Support to Satellite-Based Augmentation System Interoperability Working Group;
- Technical support in the EGNOS services evolution activities:
o Improvement of procedures and processes;
o Improvement of visualization of the technical contents of the EGNOS documentation;
o Support to the introduction of EGNOS new services or service levels in different domains;
- Technical support to Communication Navigation Surveillance projects implementation/execution.
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit
- Good level of English (B1-B2) - CEFRL
- Ability to assume responsibilities
- Proactiveness/ initiative
- Project management
- Service provision oriented
- Relevant knowledge of EGNOS, GALILEO and GNSS in General.
3 years of experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) and 2 years in a field relevant to EGNOS Services and Applications in multimodal domains
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
Available for regular travels, mainly in Europe
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.