Site Manager – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Site Manager for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you have skills to work in a multicultural environment, with a high level of English (C1) with an engineering degree and proficiency in team management, if you have at least 5 years of experience including 2 years in space systems operations and/ or in air navigation service provider, then this position is for you!
As Site Manager you will be responsible for the hosting, maintenance and operations services for EGNOS operational remote sites (around fifty sites spread over Europe and beyond). Your main responsibility will be:
- The management of a team of 5 to 10 persons.
Monitoring of EGNOS operational site services:
- Monitoring of contracts statement of works requirements including hosting, maintenance and operation aspects as well as EGNOS sites security requirements (Identification of deviations, implementation and monitoring of corrective actions);
- Collect and consolidation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Service Level Agreement (SLAs) for the MCC (Mission Control Centre) and hosting entities of CPF (Central Processing Facility), NLES (Navigation Land Earth Station) or RIMS (Ranging and Integrity Monitoring Station);
- Collect and consolidation of environmental data from the various sites. Processing of actions related to operational sites;
- Maintenance and development of the necessary IT tools for the management of operational sites;
- Participation to EASA (European Union Aviation Safety Agency) audits;
- Regular oversights visits to operational sites and security audits on EGNOS sites.
Monitoring of EGNOS sites evolutions:
- Management of projects to modify the operational sites (example: change of location, replacement of equipment): technical, financial and contractual negotiation and planning management;
- Identification and implementation of modifications needed on sites and/or on hosting, maintenance and operation services;
- Participation in security accreditation of EGNOS sites;
- Keeping hosting entities applicable documentation up to date;
- Participation in the EGNOS sites engineering board involving the client (EUSPA – European Union Agency for the Space Programme), ESA (European Space Agency) and ESSP;
These activities concern EGNOS V2 and EGNOS V3.
Contribution to ESSP activities development on projects that require “Site” expertise.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment
- Strong autonomy and Self starter
- Able to take responsibilities
- Strong sense of team work and customer oriented
- Knowledge of:
o Space systems (if possible SBAS systems) or aeronautical systems
o Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP)
o Ground stations hosting means
- Service contracts negotiation and management skills
- Technical Project Management in an international context)
Available for frequent travels in Europe and occasionally around the world: once a month.
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.