Site Officer - (F/M)
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service growing rapidly; it corrects the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
ESSP recruits a:
Site Officer - (F/M)
The Site Officer is in charge of the monitoring of hosting, maintenance and operations services of the EGNOS remote sites. This position includes the monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLA), the management of technical documentation, oversight site visits, as well as the management of sites creation and modification projects.
For this position, the candidate must master communication in a multicultural environment as well as a strong autonomy in the exercise of his / her functions in order to be able to manage the relations with the suppliers / sub-contractors and to carry out negotiations.
The Site Officer is responsible for:
Monitoring the EGNOS operational sites services:
- Gathering on a monthly basis the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) values defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the MCC (Mission Control Center) and the hosting entities of the CPF (Central Processing Facility), NLES (Navigation Land Earth Station) or RIMS (Ranging and Integrity Monitoring Station) equipment. This collection is done directly to the concerned sites:
o Consolidation of KPIs values
o Calculation of potential penalty
- Preparing and performing monthly reviews of the SLA execution, with each concerned operational sites organisation responsible;
- Delivering a monthly report to the Site Manager summarizing the performance of the Service Level Agreement of the EGNOS sites: KPI, certification status, level of conformity;
- Gathering environmental data (Local Environment Report) coming from the different sites NLES and RIMS as well as production and analysis of the consolidated LER report on a quarterly basis;
Leading contracts supervision:
- Supervising the services commitments of the entities performing the hosting, maintenance and operations.
- Performing some regular site visits defined by the Site Manager ; the visits purpose is to check that the Service Level Agreement (SLA) is correclty executed and particularly the local security and maintenance procedures used for the EGNOS system. (5 to 12 visits per year maximum are foreseen).
Monitoring evolutions linked to EGNOS sites:
- Maintaining and improving software tools used by the Site Management;
- Managing or contributing to the treatment of the Site Management team’s actions. The actions can come from different sources: site visits, Operation Management Board, Site Management Coordination meeting, etc.
- Managing or contributing to specific projects, defined by the Site Manager, related to creation of new sites and existing site modifications: technical, financial, contractual negotiation, and planning constraints management;
- Keeping updated the Hosting Entity applicable documentation (administrative and technical dossiers).
Contributing to the development of ESSP activites:
- Contributing to projects and supporting the development of ESSP activities as part of the development of new projects (outside EGNOS operations).
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- Strong autonomy
- Initiative and synthesis spirit
- Capability to assume responsibilities
- Team player spirit
- Customer service’s sense
- Skills in Microsoft software suites (MSOffice, MSProject, etc.)
- High English level (B2) – CEFR
- Knowledge of space (SBAS if possible) or aeronautical systems’ operations would be a plus
- Knowledge of Service Level Agreement management (e.g. telecom operators type) is desired
- Experience in project management
- Experience in international context projects (European) would be a plus
- Basic knowledge in programming on Excel would be appreciated
- Training on internal auditor methodology would be a plus
- Available for regular travels in and outside Europe
- Experience of at least 3 years in Aeronautics or Space domain
- Engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.