Site Security Officer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Site Security Officer for a Permanent –Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/humanresources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
By joining us, you will be in charge of the security aspects of the hosting, maintenance, and operations services of EGNOS remote sites. This function includes several aspects of security:
- Monitoring of compliance,
- Oversight visits
- Implementation of security improvements actions…
Security of EGNOS operational sites services monitoring:
Ensures that EGNOS subsystems located across different sites in Europe (and beyond) are hosted, maintained and operated according to design security requirements, operational security requirements and regulatory requirements.
These subsystems are the MCCs (Mission Control Centre), the CPFs (Central Processing Facility), NLES (Navigation Land Earth Station) and RIMS (Ranging and Integrity Monitoring Station).
- Contribution to negotiations to the setup, operation and maintenance contracts.
- Contract execution of remote operational sites hosting entities;
- Compliance with security requirements:
o Requirements of ESSP service contract specifications on infrastructure, organization, security events and incidents management, access management, information system security, etc.);
o Security requirements specific to the EGNOS design.
- Definition and application of local security procedures, and of “lockdown” procedures;
- Definition and implementation of security management plan;
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) defined in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) relating to the management of security events and incidents;
- Contribution on security aspects to contract performance monthly reviews conducted by Site Officers.
- Regular oversight visits on operational sites to control the proper execution of the contract and the correct application of local security procedures;
- Management of security events and incidents reported by remote operational sites;
- Participation to the risk management process relating to site security;
Monitoring of security evolutions of EGNOS sites:
- Contribution to the security accreditation for each remote operational site;
- Contribution/ management of projects related to the improvement of the security of sites;
- Processing of actions related to the security of remote sites. Update of documents applicable to hosting entities;
Monitoring of health and safety aspects on remote operational sites:
- Management of health and safety aspects to ensure that on-site interventions are made in compliance with standards;
- Maintaining an explanatory note of the existing risks during a mission on site;
- Implementation of corrective actions.
Contribution to the development of ESSP activities:
- Contribution on security aspects to projects and to the development of ESSP activities, direct participation or support to the Site Manager on subjects requiring site security expertise may be requested.
All of these activities are carried out in coordination with ESSP Security team, in charge of defining the company's security policy and supervising security EGNOS activities.
- Communication skills in multicultural environment
- High English level (B2) – CEFR
- Strong autonomy
- Initiative and synthesis spirit
- Capability to assume responsibilities
- Team player spirit
- Customer service’s sense
- Skills in Microsoft software suites (MSOffice, MSProject, etc.)
- Security of infrastructures (building, outdoor space, etc.)
- Knowledge of regulations on classified information protection
- Knowledge of ISO27001 standards
- Knowledge in risks analysis methodology
- Security Accreditation/Clearance
The knowledge of the following areas is an advantage:
- Internal audit methodology
- Space or aeronautical system operations (SBAS if possible)
- Health and safety technical solutions and standards on
Available for regular travels in and outside Europe (1 to 2 times per month)
Access to this position may require a Personal Security Clearance (PSC) at EU level
Experience of at least 2 years in infrastructures and assets security and protection of information
Engineering degree, Master degree or equivalent
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time – Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.