Software tools Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Software tools Engineer for a Permanent – Full-time Contract in Madrid.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
If you are rigorous with a good level of English and proficiency in Software tools development and knowledge of Python, Java, C/CC++, MATLAB and scripting and have at least 3 years of experience in GNSS sector, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be in charge of the maintenance and evolution of the Customer & Data Service tools used in the recurrent activities in EDAS, NOTAM and MSI operations.
EDAS: EGNOS Data Access Service
NOTAM: Notice to Airmen
MSI: Maritime Safety Information
- Management and evolution of the tools used to support the recurrent activities in EDAS, NOTAM and MSI operations;
- Management and evolution of new tools/applications;
- Support to the EGNOS Multimodal Adoption actions;
- Support to the User Satisfaction actions assigned;
- Implementation and contribution to research/promotion initiatives (articles, papers);
- Support to the execution of the recurrent team activities, in particular:
o EGNOS NOTAM proposals service operation,
o Iris NOTAM proposals service operation,
o EGNOS MSI service operation,
o Support to the NOTAM/MSI proposals service monitoring and maintenance,
o Support to the EDAS performance monitoring and anomaly analysis,
o Back-up of the Service Level Agreement Expert, during absences, for regular Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting activities to the Customer.
The following skills will be assessed in your application:
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
· Team player spirit
· Good English Level (B1-B2) - CECRL
· Ability to assume responsibilities
· Project management
· Software and tools development, evolution and maintenance
· Knowledge in Python, Java, MATLAB, C/C++ and scripting required
· Familiar with Android Studio IDE
· Experience in GNSS including common protocols/formats for streaming of GNSS data
· Good knowledge of EGNOS and GNSS technologies in general
3 years of experience in satellite navigation (GNSS) and software development
Engineering degree or equivalent
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workerss