System Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a young, dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a System Engineer for a permanent contract in Toulouse.
We form a highly skilled team. Our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunication; this allows ESSP a greater flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talent.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you are rigorous with a good level of English and very good technical knowledges of SBAS & EGNOS System and have at least 5 years of experience in space or aeronautical domains, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will be responsible for the activities requiring a technical expertise of the EGNOS system and for the follow-up of observation reports.
System technical expertise related activities:
- The daily monitoring of the System and its performances
- The detection, analysis and follow-up of the issues and anomalies affecting the System
- The definition of System operational workarounds for the anomalies when needed
- To provide the System technical expertise inputs to include in the monthly reports
- To propose evolutions to embed in the future EGNOS releases
- To provide a technical support for:
o Product Evolution Activities
o various meetings when System related matters are addressed
- To coordinate the production of System technical notes
- To provide a support for:
o The weekly review of the Operations schedule
o The resolution of the issues escalated by Operators
o The definition and review of the deployment plan
o The definition of operator instructions
For what regards the follow-up, the analysis and the reporting of the Observation Reports:
- The weekly participation to the Observation Review Board and Non Conformance Board as Engineering representative
- Regarding the Observation Reports (OR) under Engineering responsibility:
o Follow-up of the progress of the resolution in the Observation Reports
o Coordination and verification of the consistency of the activities associated to the Observations Reports which are interdependent;
o Coordination of the analysis of the System internally or with the Industry when needed
Ability to assume responsibilities
Good initiative and synthesis
Able to work as part of a team
Good level of English (B1-B2) – CEFR
Very good technical knowledge of SBAS systems and EGNOS in particular
Good knowledge of space or aeronautical system operations in general
Available for punctual travels in Europe
Subject to constraints of minimum presence during normal vacation periods
Subject to occasional on-call duty (weekends and/or nights)
Experience of at least 5 years in Space or Aeronautical domains
Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience in projects in an international context (European)
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.