User Applications Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a young, dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a User Applications Engineer for a permanent contract in Madrid.
We form a highly skilled team. Our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aerospace to physics, engineering to telecommunications. This allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always on the lookout for new talent.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
If you have good communication skills, with a good level of English and have at least 2 years of experience in computer science and website and Applications development, then this position is for you!
By joining us, you will specify, develop and validate user-oriented applications to offer innovative ways of presenting user-related information (e.g. smartphones/tablets applications, EGNOS demonstrators, and web-based advanced visualizations/applications). In addition, you will support the EGNOS User support team for website development activities.
To define the specification, develop, validate and maintain user-oriented applications to offer innovative ways of presenting user-related information, potentially including but not limited to:
- APPs for smartphones and tablets to support the user promotion and dissemination activities related to EGNOS. Including the management of the development phases and publication in the Markets.
- EGNOS demonstrators to be used in the frame of the EGNOS promotion activities.
- Advance visualization (GIS/Mapping, 3D…) of existing information in web/mobile environments.
- Web-based and advanced applications / visualizations.
To support the EGNOS User Support website development activities in relation to:
- Display/visualization of user related information.
To support other development and administration activities required for the different tools used within the User Support team, as examples:
- Helpdesk Ticketing Tool
- Contacts database tool
- Good communication skills
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team player spirit
- Good level of English (B2) - CEFRL
- Experience in hybrid APP development, (Android and IOS based)
- Experience in web development and server administration
- Web responsive design
- Graphic interface design
- Experience in tools specification and documentation
- Experience in the following technologies / COTS / programming languages:
o Angular (Ionic, Cordova, Phonegap)
o DRUPAL 7, 8 and 9 administration and development
o Apache 2.x,
o REST API
o Linux, Shell Script.
o Web Security
o MS Office
- Knowledge about GNSS and experience in GNSS-based applications desirable
Minimum 2 years of experience in computer science and website and Applications development.
Engineering Master Degree or equivalent
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Madrid (Spain)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.