Communication & Surveillance Compliance Engineer – F/M
ESSP, a dynamic French company open to the world, is looking for a Communication & Surveillance Compliance Engineer for a Permanent Full-time Contract in Toulouse.
We work with highly skilled teams and our employees come from different backgrounds and disciplines, from aeronautics to aerospace, engineering to telecommunications. This diversity allows the company great flexibility to adapt to new needs and challenges.
We are eager to provide the best quality services through safe and efficient operations and management systems. We are expanding and always looking for new talents.
To find out more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
Some videos are also available on YouTube for you to discover our activities:
And a lot more videos are available.
By joining us, in the scope of the European regulations, you will be in charge of providing the evidence of compliance of systems and Company itself in order to guarantee the provision of services in communication & surveillance domains. If you have at least 5 years of experience in space or aeronautical domains and/or 4 years in telecommunications with a good level of English, then this position is for you!
In the frame of the company ANSP (Air Navigation Service Provider) certification, in support and under coordination of the Certification & Audits Team Leader, and in close collaboration with all company departments, your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribution to the definition then implementation and maintenance the Communication and/or Surveillance Company certification plans;
- Demonstrattion of compliance evidence of Communication and/or Surveillance systems to the regulatory requirements and preparation of the required datapackages;
- Interface with the competent authority in Communication and Surveillance domains.
For any Communication & Surveillance system in operation, you will:
- Propose change notifications:
o Prepare and submit the proposed change notifications to the Competent Authority;
o Answer to comments, conditions and limitations;
o Follow up the decision on the changes, the implementation and management of associated evidences.
- Follow the operated System Releases, when relevant:
o Participate to releases’s progresss meetings and releases’ reviews;
o Contribute to the elaboration of the schedule for certification part;
o Build the Interoperability dossier, with the support of the certification team when relevant.
- Support the management of the Regulatory Audits findings and Compliance Monitoring:
o Keep up-to-date compliance monitoring information through dedicated compliance matrix;
o Prepare/Support/Participate when relevant to competent authority oversights;
o Participate to root cause analysis of non-conformities when non-conformities are in the communication & surveillance certification area;
o Ensure the implementation and follow-up of Occurrence Reporting.
At company level:
- Set up and maintain certification-specific documentation to comply with applicable regulatory framework;
- Maintain and animate awareness sessions on applicable regulatory framework.
In addition, when possible and/or necessary, the Communication & Surveillance Certification Officer is involved in European forums related to Communication, Navigation and Surveillance in order to capture latest European developments and/or decisions in those domains.
- Autonomous and pro-active
- Rigorous and ability to work in team
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis
- High level of English (B2-C1) – CEFR
- Spanish and French is a plus
- Knowledge of the Air Traffic Management world and related practices and technologies,
- Knowlegde of GNSS/SBAS systems and their application, in particular in safety of life applications,
- Knowledge of the European and EASA regulations and associated standards (ICAO-SARPS, MOPS, DLS).
Available for regular travels, especially in Europe.
Engineering degree or equivalent.
Experience in projects in an international context (European).
You can send your application file by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time - Permanent Contract
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.