Procurement and Facilities Responsible – F/M
ESSP, a private company with 7 major European Air Navigation Service Providers as shareholders, manages the operation and supports the adoption of the European Satellite Based Augmentation System to GPS: EGNOS.
ESSP Corporate Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojO8TAitQoc
The adoption of this service is rapidly growing given it allows correcting the GPS signal and offers enhanced features with accurate positioning and integrity within safety-of-life services context such as public transportation.
ESSP Website: https://www.essp-sas.eu/human-resources/careers/
We are looking for a Procurement and Facilities Responsible to provide support of the Bid and Legal teams and to contract holders, and in compliance with the company’s positioning and strategy in order to contribute to ESSP business development.
You will provide expertise throughout the negotiation (sale/purchase) and the purchasing stages. In parallel, you will manage the facilities and ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the infrastructure at the B612 site (Toulouse) with the support of the Facilities Coordinator.
Support the Bid, Legal teams and Contract Holders, and in compliance with the company’s positioning and strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise during the negotiation stages to the Bid and Legal teams and the Contracts Holder as a part of complex businesses with providers or customers,
- Training the Bid and Legal teams and the Contracts Holder on the best practices in negotiation by identifying them and disseminating them across lines of business and propose purchasing optimisation projects,
- Advising the Bid and Legal teams on business risks and advising strategies to limit them,
- Helping the Bid and Legal teams to develop their strategy thanks to using solid business acumen and comprehensive negotiation skills, starting with the discovery and ending with the contracting phase of an opportunity,
- Identifying complex business risks to the Bid and/or Legal teams, for approval, validation, or alternate proposals,
- Developing a tactical approach to negotiating based on the Bid and Legal strategy,
- Participating in, and leading negotiations with suppliers, clients, or stakeholders, subject to organisation of the Bid and Legal teams, to secure the most advantageous terms (best value for money, in compliance with the corporate’s and the customer’s business policies),
- Taking charge, and eventually potentially taking over completely, specific purchasing activities such as supplier sourcing, review of Statement of Work, Service Level Agreements, Risk management, type of price, the process of TEB-decision-making and the integral management of framework contracts,
- Ensuring the application of the purchasing process by following the established metrics and conducting audits. Propose improvement plans to the Chief Financial Officer.
With the CEO and the other members of the Management Team:
- Defining strategic positioning about personnel hosting in Toulouse,
- Rolling out the strategy, including leading and reporting, while taking responsibility of Toulouse facilities, coordinating with the lessor, managing and supervising the Facilities coordinator, coordinating H&S and Security matters impacting the facilities (ex: Security measures, Fire safety, General routine inspections led by the person in charge of H&S),
- Managing the operationnal interface with the hosting entity (Toulouse Metropole) in particular when related to site security, pursuant to hosting contract (or convention) drafted by ESSP security team with hosting entity or the company ensuring the security at Toulouse site.
- Leadership (independence, initiative) and organisation (anticipate, plan)
- Systematic thinking (ability to identify key parameters quickly and summarise complex subjects)
- Curiosity for technically complex systems/services
- General knowledge of contractual, financial, and technical subjects
- Win-Win Negotiation
- Risk management
- Knowledge of Project Management
Language: English (B2-C1) – CEFR
Punctual travels mainly in Europe
Engineering degree or equivalent ideally completed with a diploma in purchasing/business
10 years’ experience in negotiating international projects
Solid understanding of technically complex contexts.
Human Resources information:
Element of package of remuneration:
Please send your application file only by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Toulouse (France)
Type of Contract: Full time/Permanent
ESSP is committed to cultural diversity, gender equality and the employment of disabled workers.